Re: [MOL] Cori Hi COLONIC [03347] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori Hi COLONIC

Hi dear - Just a min or two before I leave for work - just had to check my
messages...it's becoming as addictive as my a.m. Java.  Yes, I've had colonics
several times...feels great. There are Natural Health type places that do
colonics everywhere...usually places that offer reflexology, Reichi,
acupuncture, therapeutic massages etc. etc.  And no, insurance would not to my
knowledge cover this...sort of like going for a massage. At least none of mine
have.  Usually they recommend having 2 back to back, and then one every 6 mos or
so...Hope this helps.  How's Dolly ?  Send her my love and prayers ...LOL Cori.