[MOL] Frank.....wow [03342] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Frank.....wow

Frank you wrote
.....I started going in about an hour this was around 7:30pm,and I didn,t stop
until they where ready to take me down to surgery.They had to give me IV,s to
replentish my fluid.When I got back home from the hospitol,my read end was
redder the a
fire engine with blisters the size of quarters.BUT,it will clean you
out.

(not shouting just laughing with the caps)
FRANK WOW I DON'T THINK THIS IS FOR ME BECAUSE MY REAR END DOES'T NEED TO HAVE
BLISTERS JUST MY TUMMY NEEDS A CLEANING.
WOWIE FRANK WHAT A CLEANING YOU GOT.

Anyway, seriously now I thought Fleets products were only enemas not
digestible through the mouth.....but I'm sure I'm wrong........
Love
PJ
143