Re: [MOL] Depression and Diet [03339] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Depression and Diet

PJ,I always wanted to know if there is a connection between depression and
diet.I know that if my wife is at work,I will not cook myself something to
eat.All I do is snack.My wife goes to work at 1pm,and comes home around
10pm.I haven,t had a good well balanced diet in months.My depression makes
me very lazy,I have no energy to do anything.I am supposed to be preparing
for my daughters wedding,but I haven,t done a thing.Oh well,I was just
thinking.Love Frank