[MOL] Cori Hi COLONIC [03331] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cori Hi COLONIC

Hi Cori
You mentioned colon cleanser.
What about hi colonic? My mom had that done many many years ago.
Now I'm interested in having one for myself.
Do you have any clue on where I can get one?
I doubt it if it's covered by my insurance.
I can ask my new primary.
Is this what you have had?
If so what the heck am I in for .....or not in for...LOL....snort snort.
Love
PJ
143