Re: [MOL] Depression and Diet [03318] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Depression and Diet

Well that was weird my Moler friends - I was in that link today in fact...so obviously I sent it wrong:  if intersted, go into www.mentalhealth.org.uk/s4lhol1.htm... It's a very intersting article on depression and the effects of diet on mental health.  Sorry folks. Cori.

Stuart Scott Harth wrote:

Dear Molers:
Quite regularly, the subject of depression has come up on this forum...I
thought the attached link might be helpful to some. In it P. Holford
discusses many aspects of depression and how it may be related to diet,
with suggestions on what improvements to make in diets to combat this
problem....come on, we ALL know we can make changes in our diet !!!
Patrick Holford is the nutrition "guru" in England.  He is currently on
tour in the States and I will be attending his lecture in Atlanta on
March 19...sponsored by the Natural Marketplace where I do all my
shopping for organic products.  He wrote a book on nutrition which is a
top bestseller...The Optimum Nutrition Bible...He's making stops in most
major cities over the next month...If anyone is interested in any info,
let me know please.  Love. Cori.

Netlink Internet Services

Document Not Found (Error 404)

The document selected was not found on this server. In the case of an external link, the document was moved by its owner, or no longer exists.

You may like to inform the maintainer of the site of this error. To return to the referring site, select the 'Back' button or command of your browser.

Please note the names of all documents on this server are case-sensitive.

Please email webweaver@netlink.co.uk if you have any questions or comments about bad or missing links. Thank you.

For information on Netlink's range of services please visit our website at http://www.netlink.co.uk/

Netlink Customers: Please email support@netlink.co.uk if you have any questions regarding your site.

© 1998 Netlink Internet Services