Re: [MOL] ? on enemas [03317] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ? on enemas

Dear PJ:
I think colonics/enemas are an excellent way of cleansing...they are part of most
alternative health cancer treatments...including coffee enemas...The say that all
cancers start in the colon....keeping a healthy colon I believe is very important.
Also eating a diet with healthy fruits and veggies and plenty of fiber to keep the
bowel moving regularly.All those toxins sitting in the intestines I am convinced
are really bad for us...cause leaky gut syndrome, etc. etc. I actually enjoy my
colonics sessions...and feel wonderful afterwards, just cleansed and light  (of
course that's relative, the light part is !! I'm no featherweight like you dear
friend!!)....Your uncle gave you that psyllium - it's for a good reason dear. He's
a wise man....take heed of his advice is my advice...Love. Cori.