[MOL] Fwd: Internet Taxes [03316] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Internet Taxes

Hi everyone,
My Son sent this back to me and this was his answer.  Thank God.
I sure couldn't afford to stay on the internet, if they done that to us.
Sorry about this, I guess I had a senior moment and forgot that he had already
had an answer to this.
Love ya all,
Nanc

 Hey Mom,

 I already did this, the letter you mailed to me was from our congressman.
 He said this was a rumor.

 Love Dirk

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----