Re: [MOL] ? on enemas [03307] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ? on enemas

PJ,
	I don't think an enema will hurt occassionally, but daily?
You have bacteria in your bowel that is necessary for proper stool formation
and whatnot.  If these enemas sterilize your bowel by removing the "good"
bacteria, you will have a massive case of diaherra (spelling?).  I think daily
is overkill and possbily harmful over time.  On the more humorous side, I have
been told that I'm full of s-- on more than one occassion, possibly an enema
would enhance my personality! LOL  You never know, always looking for self
improvement techniques!             Praying for Dolly,     Nisi