[MOL] Re: Internet Taxes/ none of us can afford this..... [03304] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Internet Taxes/ none of us can afford this.....

 Subject: Charge for using Internet

  Guess we realized the government would sooner or later find a
 way to tax us for using the Internet.  Congress will be voting in less
 than two weeks. CNN stated that the Government would, in two weeks time,

 decide to allow or not allow a charge to your phone bill equal to  long
 distance call EACH time you access the Internet.

  The address http://www.house.gov/writerep/

 If you choose to write your congressman, visit the address above
 and fill out the necessary form!

 If EACH one of us, forward this message on to others in a hurry,
 we may be able to prevent this injustice from happening!

 Please Pass This ON