[MOL] ? on enemas [03303] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ? on enemas

Hi everyone
I remember when I was little my grandma would always give me an enema if I
felt sick to my tummy.
My uncle who has retired from being an Alternative Medicine doctor still
believes that taking an enema once a day is good for you.
What is your opinion on this? Marty I think you mentioned about doing this way
way back.  I'd love to know what you think.
I'm not asking because I feel ill but cleansing the body this way must be good
for me.
I'm not bloated or anything but I think doing this is certainly not harming.
I do take an herbal laxative once a week but I wonder if enemas are better.
Thank you
Love
PJ
143