[MOL] Cori [03300] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cori

Cori
We sure do share something.
I snorted so loud at the BUGS LIFE movie.  The 2x I saw it I think I scared
the little kids a little....only kidding...they kept looking back and
laughing.
My niece and nephew try so hard to make me laugh they want that snort to come
out.
My husband knows when I snort it's has to be funny.
If I laugh and don't snort well then it's just a small funny.

Love ya
PJ
143