Re: [MOL] Laughing for me is a.... [03296] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laughing for me is a....

Hi sweet PJ -- well we have something in common -- I snort too, and my kids now
that they're older get super embarrassed whenever I do it - and I do so every time
I laugh...boy if you and I were ever in a movie theater together watching a funny
movie, most patrons would probably get up and leave and ask for a refund...
I've been praying for your Mom today...she'll be fine, I just feel it, whatever
the outcome of the CT scan...keep the faith and keep strong.  Love you. Cori.