[MOL] testing cancer during staging/ Lil [03286] Medicine On Line

[MOL] testing cancer during staging/ Lil

Hi Lil,
I am sorry to hear that your surgery is still causing you pain. I have
thought maybe it is because I am not getting enough exercise. It seems like
all pain related to surgery should be gone by now.
Liz