[MOL] Cheep Cheep Cheep long distance plan [03284] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cheep Cheep Cheep long distance plan

Now you can make long distance calls for as low as

                      9.5c/min

Tired of paying too much for long distance calls? Tired of
surcharges, supercharges and all the other extra charges? Than
take a look at this simple plan!

	* Anytime - Day or Night
	* Convenient All-In-One Billing
	* Easy Sign-Up Over The Phone
	** Free 12th Month Of Long Distance Calling
	* Free 800 # On Your Existing Phone Line
	* Free Low Rate Calling Cards (2)
	* 90 Days Satisfaction Guarantee!
	* Low $2.95 Monthly Fee (Waived
	   If You Spend $20 Or More Each Month)

**The "FREE 12th MONTH" exclusive offer brings you to the
year-round low long distance rate 8.6 cents per minute!!!

	Sign up is absolutely free.  This is one simple plan for
people interested in saving money on their long distance phone
bill.  To take advantage of this great offer call toll free (888)
607-2277   Please mention my rep. ID #  098 014 056.  If any time
in the first 90 days you are not completely satisfied with this
plan, just call us and we will switch you back to your previous
carrier for free (we’ll even cover their sign up charge if any!).
 The operator will assist you with any further questions.  Out of
state rates differ. Some restrictions apply.  Thank you for
taking this offer in consideration.