[MOL] joke/bumper stickers for the 90's [03279] Medicine On Line

[MOL] joke/bumper stickers for the 90's

Enjoy!
Marianne (Mam) :)

Bumper stickers for the 90's:

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THE VOICES ARE TALKING TO ME

EARTH IS FULL GO HOME

I HAVE THE BODY OF A GOD........BUDDHA

THIS WOULD BE REALLY FUNNY IF IT WEREN'T HAPPENING TO ME

I USED TO BE DISGUSTED NOW I'M JUST AMUSED

CLEVERLY DISGUISED AS A RESPONSIBLE ADULT

IF PROGRESS MEANS TO MOVE FORWARD, WHAT DOES CONGRESS MEAN?

IF WE QUIT VOTING WILL THEY ALL GO AWAY?

THE FACE IS FAMILIAR BUT I CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER MY NAME

EAT RIGHT, EXERCISE, DIE ANYWAY

ILLITERATE?  WRITE FOR HELP

HONK IF ANYTHING FALLS OFF

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST

HE WHO HESITATES IS NOT ONLY LOST BUT MILES FROM THE NEXT EXIT

THIS ISN'T MY IDEA OF A GOOD TIME

IT'S BEEN LOVELY BUT I HAVE TO SCREAM NOW

UNIQUELY MALADJUSTED BUT FUN

THIS BUMPER STICKER EXPLOITS ILLITERATES

MINIMUM WAGE FOR POLITICIANS

WHERE ARE WE GOING AND WHY AM I IN THIS HAND BASKET?

I HAVEN'T LOST MY MIND IT'S BACKED UP ON DISK SOMEWHERE

OH, EVOLVE!

YOU!  OUT OF THE GENE POOL!

GONE CRAZY BE BACK SHORTLY

IF YOU'RE NOT OUTRAGED YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION

I DO WHATEVER MY RICE KRISPIES TELL ME TO