Re: [MOL] ATTN: MOL PHOTO ALMUM....(:-0) [03277] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTN: MOL PHOTO ALMUM....(:-0)

Dear Nance,
Remember the poem I wrote about Cancer? If you still have a copy of it
(I don't, I lost it when my 'puter went down :(   ). you are more than
welcome to put it in the album if you wish.
love Mam