Re: [MOL] Info from Dee [03276] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info from Dee

Dearest Dee,
I think planting a tree now is a great idea! Too often we leave these
things until it is too late! Doing it while someone is still with us is
much nicer, and as you say, it is like leaving a living part of us
behind when we pass over to the other side.
If there is enough room, you could even plant a little tree for each of
you, to grow as you do, physically, or spiritually.
JMHO
Love Mam