[MOL] Re: Kytril [03273] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Kytril

     Patrick started chemo this week and they gave him a different anti-nausea
drug called Kytril.  He said he hasn't felt this good in weeks.  He was
energetic and hungry.  His only worry was that he would over do it and pay for
it today.  Has anyone else taken Kytril?  Any side effects?
      My dad had a scan to check out that back pain.  Everything looked clear.
The doc checked his lungs to make sure nothing had spread and was happy to
report that he did not see the original tumor on the x-ray.  So far, so good.
My dad did say however, that he was losing his hair and looked like a cross
between a peach and a sharpae (spelling)  puppy!

Love, Nisi