[MOL] Judy my address for Pictures,,,hurry please. [03264] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Judy my address for Pictures,,,hurry please.

In a message dated 2/25/99 1:21:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, JUD814@AOL.COM
writes:

Hi Judy,
Would be happy to give you my address;

Nancy Postema
P.O. Bos 5088
North Muskegon, MI  49445

Hurry now will you, LOL  but soon.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

 Nanc, thanks for the letter about Les. Sure going to miss his since of humor.
 He was such a sweetie pie. And my scanner is broken so if you could e-mail me
 your address, I'll send my rat picture to you. LOL.
 Love,
 Judy Simonds