Re: [MOL] Some Nutritional Information Suggest About Garlic/Marty [03258] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some Nutritional Information Suggest About Garlic/Marty

Marty
Tell me how you roast garlic (in the oven and for how long) I would love to
try this
I'M A GARLIC FREAK.
My family goes crazy with my recipes and I have no roasted garlic recipes
AS OF YET
Love
PJ
143