[MOL] ATTN: MOL PHOTO ALMUM....(:-0) [03257] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ATTN: MOL PHOTO ALMUM....(:-0)

OK Dear Mols.,
There is a new page added and some backgrounds changed.  The new page is,
Testimonals, letters, & poems.  If you have something special e-mail it from
that page and we'll take a look at it.  Bebo is in there on page 7.
ATTN:
Hats off to our Dear Shona she was so kind as to add more pages for me to add
pictures to and also she did the typing on Joicys letter, my wrists are giving
me some pain.  I think I've been doing to much time on this puter.
Now go take a look and enjoy.  I should be getting somemore pictures in the
mail soon.  The rest of you quit dragging your feet and get those pictures in
here.
Love ya,
Shona and Nanc :-)
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html