Re: [MOL] Is this familiar? [03255] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Is this familiar?

Hi Nisi,
??????????????????????????????????????
Just don't get it.
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/25/99 11:58:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, DpozTLC@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] Is this familiar?
 Date:	2/25/99 11:58:37 AM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	DpozTLC@AOL.COM
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	Mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Hi MOLers,
      This is Patrick and I.  I'm the one at the computer LOL
      Remind you of anybody?  PJ and Robert?  Nanc and Don?

 Nisi >>