Re: [MOL] need info on prostrate [03254] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] need info on prostrate

Hi Kathy N.,
You have came to the right place for support and information.  Probably our
Dear Lil will post sometime today where you can find information on the
Prostrate, or even our Frank, He had prostrate cancer, so I'm sure he will
post to you too.  If you would like to take a look at our MOL Album of some of
the people that post here, the address is;
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html
It is being worked on every day and is growing almost every day.  I'm on the
first page along with Lil and her hubby.  My name is Nancy & my hubby Don, he
is the one that his small cell lun cancer is in remission right now, and has
been since last Nov. 7th.  You hang in here and someone will help you out.
You can be sure of that.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/25/99 11:55:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,