Re: [MOL] Info from Dee [03253] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info from Dee

Hi Dee,
I'm so happy that you are able to go and be with your Dad, I'm sure just your
presence there will be of great help for you Dad as well as for you.  You and
your Dad, and the rest of your family will be as usual in my prayers.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/25/99 11:04:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,