[MOL] need info on prostrate [03250] Medicine On Line

[MOL] need info on prostrate

Hi, just signed on to MOL.  >From reading the email it seems you are all helpful to each other.
Not sure what these numbers represent, but  doctors have been keeping an eye on my father for prostrate, and his recent test went up from 4.5 to 6.5, and they are going to do an ultrasound and some type of biopsy, and told him there is reason for "concern".  But other people he's talked to had 11 on the test.  I was just looking for some further information on this to better understand it.  Thanks.

Kathy N.