Re: [MOL] Pam [03249] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam

Ah ! Such talent, I love this forum.  There is always something new to learn, to share from each of us.  I am so blessed, now I too one a triffle bit older than our little Pam can learn from her.  I promise to use my lesson well Pam, passing along as many smiles I can.  Your friend, lillian
-----Original Message-----
From: deerfork <deerfork@chalkbuttes.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Pam

Lillian:  I use outlook express so I am not sure if the commands are the same for everybody.  When you get to HTML chose the "wingdings" font and your color.....then press the "shift" key and the "J" simultaneously - the result should be immediate!  smile:  frown: L ("L" key)     straight face: K ("K" key) - all of these are done with the "shift" key!  Good luck!  Pam