[MOL] Info from Dee [03248] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Info from Dee

Good Morning All of You Dear Angels,

Just wanted to let you know that I have made
reservations for my daughter and I to go
see my dad and mom 3/8 - 3/14. I will feel so much
better once I get there. My imagination is
probably worse than anything right now so I need
to be there for
a few days... My dad's condition is worsening -
don't know if there is anymore that
can be done for him except to help him on this
journey as much as I possibly can  :(

My sister and brother-in-law are waiting for the
phone call any day now about his
mom's passing... If you recall he just lost his
dad two weeks ago...

I hope that you are all doing well and enjoying a
nice day... It is damp and cold
here - cloudy days are a real PITA :)

I was thinking about the idea of having my family
(including my daughter and me)
plant a tree in my parents lawn while my dad is
still able to participate in it somewhat!!!
My mom said that the hardest part for her will be
when she drives around the corner to
their house and sees my dad's truck - do you think
that this memory of all of us planting
a "Jim" tree will help her or is it to soon to do
this kind of thing - or is it just plain
not the thing to do??? Any ideas would be
appreciated so very much!!!

I am going back to the wallpaper store - didn't
buy enough for the bedroom - :)

It seems that if I keep busy then this doesn't
seem real at times; I truly am not running
away from this but I do need to take some brain
vacations at times. Being with people
doesn't always seem to help plus, I am sure, that
they get a little tired of me being sad
alot. I try to be in a pleasant mood but it is not
easy as I am sure you all can relate to :)

Byeeee for now and I will talk to you all tonight
or tomorrow... I still have over a week
before we leave for Oklahoma so don't forget me
:)

Love, Hugs, and Prayers
Dee
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO