Re: [MOL] ask about M7 [03246] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ask about M7

Dear Diana...I would be happy to help if possible, but I am not sure what you
are asking.  Are you asking for information on this type of leukemia, or
treatments, or support..do not know what " application san joud" means...Please
write us again.  Thanks. Cori.