Re: [MOL] Increased Incidence Of Tamoxifen Side Effects Predicted [03241] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Increased Incidence Of Tamoxifen Side Effects Predicted

Dear FRiends,

The following message does imply that it affects the ovaries and cervix.
Christine asked me about this. You may wish to speak to your Oncologists
or Gynecological Oncologist about this find. Its always better to be
safe than.....

God Bless
marty auslander