Re: [MOL] Some Nutritional Information Suggest About Garlic/Marty [03236] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some Nutritional Information Suggest About Garlic/Marty

Dear Lil,

Barb and I roast garlic in its shell and the aroma and taste is
different than say peelied garlic. Its better, to us and more tasty and
provides whatever you are cooking with a much better taste especially if
you are stir frying rice and onions. Roasted garlic is enjoyable.

God Bless
marty