[MOL] ask about M7 [03233] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ask about M7

  Hello ,
  I'm Jordainian Person , I wan't to give me Deatials about AML - M7
Desiese ,

  and someone is suffering from AML- M7 , i want to ask you if you
able to adopt this case in application hospital " sanJoud "

  i look forward to hearing from you .
  thanks
  ekhlas majid
  Jordan - Zerqa =