Re: [MOL] Wednesdays Chicken Soup For the Soul [03230] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wednesdays Chicken Soup For the Soul

Dear Liz,

These daily messages are very profound to us because we tend to see them
as affirmations of the heart, the soul and mind. When we accept these
messages with warmth, it then becomes a trend of therapy, thereby
relaxing our mind, resulting in stress management. It is wise to read
and learn about the foibles of life and the animations of our spirit.

God Bless
marty auslander