Re: Attn: Firefly | Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/Reply | [03229] Medicine On Line

Re: Attn: Firefly | Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/Reply |

Dear Kathy,

We are but human beings. We, as a family here, are special. We act as
individuals, and we reach with the emotions of love, compassion and
respect. When there are those who come here to seel products or demean
our integrity and vulnearability, it with love and protection to rreact
the way you did or Nancy or I. There is no right or wrong when we
protect with our right to care for those who are in need or for us to be
needed. You did well and we are proud of you.

God Bless
marty auslander