Re: [MOL] Pam [03218] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam

Nanc:  Bebo looks awfully smug with himself right there on the same page as
his main promoter, Kathy!  There is a KFC in Douglas.  Dad is not sure if
this is the same Ward family that he is familiar with, or not!  My mom had
an aunt the same way - I remember going to her house once as a tyke and
seeing boxes stacked to the ceiling alongside their respective paths!  They
sold over 5,000 dolls she'd collected at her estate sale along with LOTS of
other stuff!  I prefer a nice, organized clutter, myself!  Take care and
I'll be talking to you guys again probably on Monday when I get back from
Montana.  Love, Pam