Re: [MOL] Story [03212] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Story

Frank:  What a scary story!  I trust Janie and all were fine after that
ordeal!  My friend was a wrangler at a guest ranch near Jackson/Yellowstone
last summer and he loved that line of work!  That is what my parents do here
in Douglas but on a much smaller scale than them completely tourist oriented
ones up there!  I hope that you and your daughter will return to Wyoming for
a visit sometime!  Take care...Pam