[MOL] Friendship [03207] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Friendship

To my precious friends......

Friendship is a strange thing...  we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives...  things we don't even share
with the families who raised us.  But what is a friend?  a confidant?  a
lover?  a shoulder to cry on?  an ear to listen?  a heart to feel?

A friend is all of these and more.  No matter where we met, no
matter how long we've been together...  I call you a friend.
A word so small, yet so large in feeling, a word filled with
emotion a word overflowing with LOVE. Truly great things come in small
packages.

Once the package of friendship has been opened, it can never be
closed.  It is a constant book always waiting...waiting to be read... and
enjoyed. We may have our disagreements...  we may have our
disappointments... we may argue...  we may concern one
another...friendship is a unique bond that lasts through all tribulations.

A part of each of us goes into our friendships...our humor...our
experiences...  our tears.  Friendships are foundations...necessary
for life...and love. Friends...  you and me...  You brought another friend
and then there were three...  we started our group... our circles of
friends... there is no beginning... there is no end.

Even though I don't speak to you all everyday... or even as often as I would like to...  You have all crossed my path of life in one way or another...  some of you I've only bumped into... some walked a while with me...  and some of you
will continue to walk with me... but...

DON'T EVER THINK FOR A SECOND that since we aren't in constant contact...that I don't think of you all...because if it wasn't for coming across all of YOU...  who knows?  I would be a completely different person...and...  well... I'm happy with how I've turned out so far.