[MOL] requesting a prayer for mom [03205] Medicine On Line

[MOL] requesting a prayer for mom

Hi Molers
When you see this can you just say a prayer for mom (Dolly)
She is having her CAT SCAN today.
Thank you so much for doing this for me and mom.
I hold each of you in my heart.

Lord I hold you dearly and I know you will watch over mom today, tomorrow and
always.  Please heal her.  I will say my Rosary for mom tonite and hope you
know I'm grateful for all you have given me.
Thank you Lord for everything. Amen

Love you guys and girls

God Bless Each of You
Love