Re: [MOL] You Can Make Big Profits Helping Used Car Dealerships! [03204] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] You Can Make Big Profits Helping Used Car Dealerships!

Would you kindly remove you add from our Cancer support forum, we only would
like help in knowing how to live with Cancer in our lives.  Your add just
doesn't fit in that catagory.
Thank you,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/24/99 10:32:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net