Re: [MOL] Frank ! [03192] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank !

I once had someone tell me "well life isn't fair"  and her words have rung in my ear's often.  I didn't like it when she said it and I still don't like it.  My girlfriend worked for a very large Mental Instititution in Philadelphia where I grew up and I know she loved her patients.  She would tell me there were more mental patients on the outside than the inside, always had a cute warm loving story to tell me about someone under her care.  We have to get thick skinned Frank.....let things roll off our backs.  Are you into music, art, or some talent of some sort?  You appear to have the beautiful sensitivity that artists have.....take care your friend, lillian
-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Cromie <fmc@ndak.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Martha !

Liked your note Lillian.Sounds like the way I,m treated out in public.Oh,he has PTSD,leave him alone.Its sad but true,I get more respect in the VA Hospitol then I do in public.I think if a mental health patient in the Fargo,VA Hospitol was treated the way that lady sounded,they wouldn.t have a job.Frank