[MOL] Martha ! [03188] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha !

You wrote:   In the psychiatric hospitals where I worked, like Creedmoor, the patients
were "crazy" and therefore not treated with respect by the staff--it was
kind of like well, why waste the time explaining anything to them or even
talking to them, because they won't understand anyway.
Do they have to make their own beds?  How's the food?  I could go with a stint of no responsibility, say six months for a free vacation?

Tell me, has your thyroid affected your adrenal glands at all? I no longer have a thyroid at all, it just shriviled up and died along with very serious adrenal glands damage.  I am thankful that I have come down with diabetics considering it is in my family.  Your friend, lillian