[MOL] Nancy - MOL album [03186] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nancy - MOL album

Nancy, I just sat down and tried to download the MOL album.  My computer is
really slow tonight.  From what I can see the 3 of you have really put A
LOT of work into this.  Thank You!!  I did notice that under my name it
said that I have breast cancer when in fact I was diagnosed with peritoneal
cancer.  Not that that makes any big difference but I thought that you
should know.

Hope that all is well with you and Don.  I am ready for winter to be over
but we are due to get 2-3 inches of snow tonight.  Just so we don't miss
any more school.  We missed 10 days in a row right after Christmas.  We'll
be going all summer!!

I mentioned to someone that we should have a midwest MOL gathering once the
weather warms up.  Maybe we could have a picnic.  The Buckeyes would be
happy to have you Wolverines come down.  We really wouldn't hold that
against you!!

Better go grade some papers!!

Think of you often.
Mary Ann