From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com [mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Frank Cromie
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 9:43 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out

You can count on me giving you a call.I love that area.Just west of that bridge is a Golf Course I told myself that one day I will play around or two there.I went thru twinn Falls when I drove to California.I would go thru Jackpot,Nv to Wells,then straight west.Its a long way down there for sure.Love Frank