Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out [03149] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out

Now Pam,that ride was fun.But it sure went up fast didn,t it?Then to look between the door and the floor "straight Down"You could feel the wind blowing up the shaft.Beautiful view thought.Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: deerfork <deerfork@chalkbuttes.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out

I'm with you on that one, Kathy!  I went in the Sears Tower once and stayed plastered to the inner walls near the elevator on that "lovely" observation deck!  I also went in the St. Louis arch once and have had bad images about it tipping me into the river ever since!  Getting bucked off a horse is the highest I ever want to go....Nanc and Frank can do my adventuring for me, what do you think?!  Pam