Re: [MOL] info needed [03146] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] info needed

Hi Rachael,
Just write what you feel, vent, ask questions, update was on your son's
progress, anything to make you feel better or help the other people that post
on this forum.  Sometimes we even need a good "butt-kicking" to turn our
attitiude in a positive direction! You can get that here, too!   I'm sure you
will get a much from these great people as I have.
Another "newbie",      Nisi