From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Elizabeth Patterson
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 8:27 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Need recipe for cabbage

Hi PJ
I use cabbage in a stirfry. I use either chicken or pork as the meat in the
fry (of course you could do it all vegi). Cook it first then set it aside.
Chop up the cabbage ( you might want to use two or three different kinds)
and a large onion  and add any other vegies you want-I use mushooms,
celery, brocholli, cauliflour and carrots. Use a little oil or chicken
stock in the stirfryer and cook on high stirring with wooden tools (or
whatever you use for stirring large amounts of food). Do not overcook.
Serve over rice and top with cashews.

Obviously this recipe can be varied to incorporate whatever you have, but I
really like it and it is a great way to use cabbage.
Love
Liz