RE: [MOL] RE: Martha [03119] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] RE: Martha

Hi Martha:  I live in Long Island and would like to go no further than NYC
unless I had a ride.  That's how I ended up getting to spend time with
Corrine, I met them in Staten Island and they took over the driving to that
park upstate.  If we should get together, let's make a point of telling
people to leave a written message at the meeting site if they decide to go
to the store, etc.  Take care Martha, hope to see you soon.  Love June A.