Re: [MOL] RE: Martha [03115] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Martha

That's something June!

You know I had surgery on my throat because of a paralyzed vocal chord--and
a lot of coughing, related to that.  It got really bad.  I was going to
Columbia Prebyterian then.  I kept telling the ENT I'm going to cough up a
lung, have a car accident, etc.  They kept telling me, coughing is good, it
protects the airway, take Robittussin.  Then I was in the process of
changing hospitals to Sloan; I was already seeing an oncologist there.   One
day I was home sitting on the sofa and all of a sudden I was on the floor
and I couldn't remember how I got from the sofa to the floor.  I was freaked
and didn't know who to call.  I ended up calling my oncologist at Sloan who
said maybe you have an lung infection.  She ordered me Augmentin too and all
the really bad coughing went away like magic.

I remember Corrine and have been wondering what happened to her too.  Maybe
John has her number.  I was one of the ones, who at the last misadventure in
Yorktown ended up at the Chinese Restaurant instead of the Park.

But I would love to get together.  I am further away from NYC than I lived
most of my life, but I spent so much time living down that way that it's
purely a mental thing for me--I don't mind driving down.

Keep posting June.  So happy to hear you are feeling better!

Lots of Love and Hugs,

Martha