RE: Attn: Firefly | Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/Reply | - Lillian [03108] Medicine On Line

RE: Attn: Firefly | Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/Reply | - Lillian

Hi Lil:  I spent the $200. on the Ralph Moss book of tips for lung cancer
patients.  One of his first suggestions is using a soup twice per day that
you can buy frozen for a few hundred dollars a month.  He also gives a
receipe for it.  A prostate cancer survivor that works for the same company
as I do - makes the soup for me once a month and freezes it and brings it in
once a week.  I eat it four days a week.  I have been doing this for about 9
or 10 months now.  I am not saying that the soup is a great answer but I am
still in very good shape for a woman of 52 who was supposed to be dead April
of '98.  I do other things like take vitamins but I did that before this
whole cancer thing.  So I wouldn't rule out Ralph Moss.  Just my thoughts.

Miss cybering with you.   Love June