RE: [MOL] RE: Martha [03106] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] RE: Martha

Hi Martha:  This Augmentin (875 mg 2 x per day) has worked great.  This is
the first time since January that my breathing is somewhat normal.  There is
a price to pay in the rest room but I am not complaining because I DO like
breathing.  The things we become happy with are amazing.  I have a sign on
my desk that says "If you don't enjoy what you have, how could you be
happier with more".  I remember going through a period in my life when I
thought things represented happiness......

Speaking of New York get togethers - Last year I met a woman with SCLC from
Staten Island (Corrinne and her husband), at a NY gettogether, I was
wondering if anyone has heard from her at all.  I tried calling her twice
several months ago and she was not feeling good and didn't take my call.  I
have since lost her #, if anyone still has it I would like to try again.
When the weather gets warmer, I would be available to meet God willing.

Take care Martha, your friend June A.