[MOL] Fibroma on my upper right lip [03100] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fibroma on my upper right lip

The dentist told me that I have what looks like a fibroma on my upper lip.
It is small, lighter color than the rest of the lip, firm, does not hurt.  I
have had it about 8 months. How serious should I take it? I am low on funds.
I have health insurance, but I don't know that they would cover it.